Children in Rwanda who were orphaned by the genocide, AIDS and poverty comment on how TFT has relieved them of their suffering and changed their lives.
TFT Relief for Rwandan Orphans
May 29, 2009 by Mary Cowley
Posted in abuse & violence, anger, anxiety, depression, fear, grief, guilt, phobia, stress, Symptoms, Trauma, violent conflict | Tagged anger, children, death, fear, genocide, orphans, PTSD, rwanda, stress, TFT, thought field therapy, Trauma | Leave a Comment
DisclaimerThe posts, demonstrations & instructions on this blog are intended for informational purposes only. Nothing herein is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.
Help Us Treat Trauma Around The World
- About Us
- What Is TFT?
- Technique Instructions
- Video Demonstrations
- CB2 Video Demonstration
- Today is the International Day of Peace
- A Day for Remembering and Healing – September 11
- New Web Site Resources – “Tools of the Trade” for TFT Practitioners
- What are the “Tools of the Trade” for Thought Field Therapy (TFT) Practitioners?
- From Trauma to Peace – Making the Impossible Possible
- Tap Away the Blues